Zboost Antenna Satellite Dish ZBoost Cellular Booster, Antenna Cable Question?

ZBoost Cellular Booster, Antenna Cable Question? - zboost antenna satellite dish

I have a model zBoost YX-510 PCS / capacity of the cell and asked you what the maximum length of RG6 cable I use before you start to lose the signal in the cable. Not sure how this works, but I know I need to run the cable, the thicker the cord should. I currently have about 70 linear meters of RG6 cable between the antenna and the strengthening of the cell. If I am a different kind of cable? If so, what kind?

Even if someone knows a good high-gain antenna that can replace the standard antenna, which would be useful.

I do not need on your PC part of this memory, because all use of Verizon Wireless at home.

Any information would be very grateful, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment