Maxtor Hard Drive Installation HELP TO RESTORE MY DATA IN MAXTOR 200GB HARD DRIVE

HELP TO RESTORE MY DATA IN MAXTOR 200GB HARD DRIVE - maxtor hard drive installation

My Maxtor 200GB hard drive D: is always available and all the files are still on the disk, but after you install Windows XP on the C: drive, check disk automatically launched and loads and loads of training orphaned file D: it started According to eliminate and the completion of this if I have the disk check programs work "Nuendo" Drive D: open: I started "missing file" system. when I take care fully checked the name and number of missing files, I discovered that the files still on disk, but the format has changed, what happens to her invalid.Same video files, which are disabled and not rated. Can solve this hard drive and can draw from past date.To Recover My Files sound wave is really important to me because they are not at all cost.Please help me to replace my statements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment