Questions About Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Why Do People Keep Asking The Same Questions About Pregnancy?

Why do people keep asking the same questions about pregnancy? - questions about pregnancy more condition_symptoms

It should say more than 100 questions each day, very much ....

"I had unprotected sex 1/2/3/4 weeks, blah, blah, blah .... to be pregnant?

Well .... Let me help you with all ..... If you have had unprotected sex, then you are pregnant. Make your home pregnancy test .... Read the instructions at the time ..... Test, if I have more questions than answers yahoo.

If you write this question, I know, many thousands of identical questions from Yahoo to give. Good reading through them before deciding on a completely new and probably also open to find the answers to your questions.

I'm bored of the same issues and I'm sure others feel the same and are tierd, writes the same answer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment