Dog Throwing Up Mucus My Dog Is Throwing Up White Mucus And Her Stomach Sounds Horrible.... HELP!!!?

My dog is throwing up white mucus and her stomach sounds horrible.... HELP!!!? - dog throwing up mucus

I have no idea what to do. I was away from home all day 9 hours and my hsuband returned home since. I do not know what happened to my husband or did not watch her while she was out of his room, but when I returned I found 2 points of white mucus and when I again thowing. I'm out of it and not removed in the last 15 minutes, but it sounds very upset stomach, such as soda. the only thing I can do, who could enter the litter you think, is our new cat. Please let me know. A veteran of 24 hours is half an hour. My husband is not even wanted to go home when all up there. Please help ... I am very worried!

0 comments:

Post a Comment