White Skin On Tongue White Skin Coming From Bottom Of Tongue Piercing?

White skin coming from bottom of tongue piercing? - white skin on tongue

Hello, I had my tongue to 3 Time on Sunday, pierced. The past 9 years, since he was traded one last time, so I do not remember anything during the healing phase. Today I noticed that there are some white fur, which comes from the bottom hole. The swelling is completely and GOME have some minor burn is more annoying than painful. White skin is normal? I know this sounds a silly question, because my time was 3 years old, but her condition. Thank you.

4 comments:

Joe S said...

If you normally. Its share in the healing process. Since the mouth is still wet can not form crusts so that's all know how it got out of his mouth is always wet.

:)

Felipe said...

Well, I'm not sure, probably loosely woven, but white is very white, though most of the time, which also means, but try to stay from fatty foods, and back into the shop and make sure that doctor or

Maggie said...

Yes, it is "normal" on the mouth with warm salt water every two hours and rinse my tongue healed without problems

Hot_bunn... said...

ewww sounds like an infection

Post a Comment