What Can I Do When My Former Boss Still Owes Me Money I Have A Former Boss Doing Illegal Stuff Can I Get Him Shut Down Or Investigated?

I have a former boss doing illegal stuff can I get him shut down or investigated? - what can i do when my former boss still owes me money

My first check was on time every Friday and the amount is correct, but it was all cash and no tax information. The next paycheck, I could not pay fully the following Friday, but he pays for half of the test on Friday and Tuesday. The following week, we have ignored on Friday and the staff began to pee province, there were problems for some time. One of them said they needed money to pay the rent and paying for gas and my boss gave him $ 2 for gas. It was unheard of that place on Friday and gave me a few dollars on a Tuesday and said we would pay on Friday. Well, this week was my last one was paid while working there. After 2 weeks after a fall 3 content checks, I did not say it works, until I pay. After 2 weeks quiting my childhood, I paid the check number. After 5Week in the week of quiting (last), I received the Testing 2 Yesterday jumped! Each week, he told me to get control of them and then change my mind. I owe him $ 400 +. Can W Off / From a study?

7 comments:

cybersha... said...

# 1 is the problem that the withholding of taxes from you, but it's not worth the state budget, the time comes that the tax means that you are in a Doozie a time.

Call the IRS. Status Report. Find a new job. Good luck.

krennao said...

It does not pay a wage and pay in cash, his tax evasion. Yes, you can get into trouble.

stoppdem... said...

Of course it needs for the county Attourney make sure you get paid and pay the taxes you owe.

:) said...

OF COURSE! It is to avoid taxes! So do not pay taxes! working behind the counter do not think that there is a problem for you, but .... YES! call the authorities? If you can not pay employees who do not deserve to have a business! I hate people like that!

KittyKat said...

You pay in cash means that you report income to the IRS and you need money to pay taxes to pay for them. You'd better talk about how to manage an accountant if you your tax return.

Send a letter to say that if you do not have a mandate does not control or () a share of a particular date (you can give at least 10 working days) has a complaint against him in court.

Then file a civil suit against him, if I do not understand that there is no trace of what happened, and if you can not recover their money that way. You can contact the board of conciliation and see what advice they receive, and a complaint with them.

Even a letter to the Better Business BUREAU so that they create a file on him and encourage others who have worked to do the same. Everyone should write their own letter, not a group letter. It works better in the case against him:)

Good luck to you. I hope it works soon so you can put the past and forward

someguy_... said...

Unfortunately, this is a pain. Need employment in your state or country ivestigate. I am from Canada, so that the mines are very likely to differ.

In Canda is legally obligated to pay taxes ... and as long as the work was permanent. If, however, was in part-time, temporary, or contract and estimated payments under the lowest tax rates, you can pay taxes and try to ensure that workers from taxes if the income.

My suggestion is to do research to see if he broke laws, and keep it permanently care .... Tell him you go further if you can not fulfill in order to pay you on time.

Ventures... said...

I wouldnt have stayed with him for so long! I quit after the 2nd Week, the abolition of controls.
Do not pay, you can not play. And of course you can not get into trouble.

Post a Comment